We are available 365 days a year to support anyone in Edinburgh who does not have a safe place to sleep. Through our Holyrood Hub and Helpline we are able to advise, refer and support people to access the services they need to resolve their situation.
Helpline: 0808 178 2323
Anyone can call our 24hr Edinburgh freephone helpline for immediate advice or support.
Our Holyrood Hub is open every day to support those facing extremely difficult circumstances.
- Weekdays Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Weekends Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
At the Holyrood Hub we help enable life off the street by providing practical and emotional support and advice, including*:
- Individual support: referrals, advocacy, help making calls, setting up and attending appointments (e.g. for benefits, health, banking, applying for jobs etc.) as well as bidding for tenancies
- Amenities: showers, computer and telephone access, laundry facilities, a store for belongings, correspondence address
- Specialist drop-ins: including GP, nurse, vet
- Workshops for skill development and recovery: e.g. cooking classes, online skills and support, literacy, art groups etc.