Donate today and help us reach more people. All the donations we receive, large and small, help us make a difference through our work delivered by our Streetwork service and our other services across Simon Community Scotland.
- £1 pays for a warm drink a in safe place off the street
- £5 pays for someone to have a hot shower and access to our laundry.
- £10 helps someone to become more employable – to find a route off the street.
- £30 pays for a sleeping bag when all options for the night are exhausted.
- £50 per month helps our outreach team reach and speak to vulnerable people on the street.
- £150 provides ongoing support to someone in a situation of crisis, including access to health services.
Ways to donate
Streetwork is proud to be part of Simon Community Scotland. By donating to the Simon Community you will be you will be supporting our work across Scotland and giving us the flexibility to use your gift where it is most needed. Donations enable us to support more people and develop innovative initiatives that make a difference. To focus your support on our work in Edinburgh, you can also donate through our Streetwork Just Giving page.
- Make a one-off donation today through Just Giving.
- Set up Regular Donations via Just Giving:
- Donate by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to : Simon Community Scotland and send your donation to : Simon Community Scotland, 472 Ballater Street, Glasgow, G5 0QW. Please include a note stating whether you are a UK taxpayer and if you’d like to have gift aid applied to your donation. Gift Aid allows us to claim tax back on the money you give us. If you want to learn more, you can visit HMRC’s website. Donations to Simon Community Scotland enable us to extend the support we can give to people facing extremely difficult circumstances in Scotland. If you would specifically like your gift to be used in Edinburgh, please mention this in a note. Please remember to include your name and address so we can write to thank you!
- Donate Via Online Banking
You can donate directly into our bank account using the details below. If possible, please use your name as a reference.
Account name: Simon Community Scotland
Sort Code: 83 07 06
Account number: 10194620
If you would like receipt of payment please email our finance department or call us
Every penny really does make a difference to our work and the people we support. Together we are the Simon Community! Thank you for your support.