For those living on the streets and facing extremely difficult situations, we offer an integrated range of services so that people can access the support that best suits what they need.
Though our services we are able to reach out, respond and help resolve homelessness. Click on the links below for more information:
- Our Holyrood Hub & Helpline: offers access to amenities, support and immediate advice every day of the year.
- Our Outreach teams: go out to find and support people where they are in Edinburgh – on the street, in community settings and visiting people in their homes.
We also have a range of initiatives that enable us to tailor and expand the support we offer, including:
- Streetyouth: Our work dedicated to building relationships with young people experiencing (or most at risk of) homelessness.
- Street Legal: An innovative partnership with Clan Childlaw which enables young people to access legal advice easily.
- StreetChange: An online platform that enables people experiencing homelessness to crowd-source funds for specific practical needs.