Everything we do is about making good things happen for people who face extremely difficult circumstances.
We seek to be on the leading edge, working with others to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and in homelessness in Scotland.
Things can and must be different. It is not ok that so many people – people facing such difficulties – are on the street without support. We are working to change that.
In addition to our core services – the Holyrood Hub & Helpline and Outreach work – we have a number of creative and innovative programmes designed to combat homelessness and support people even more effectively.
These are some of our current initiatives. Click on the links for more information:
- Through our Streetyouth initiative we are particularly looking out for young people who may be at risk of becoming homeless as well as providing support to those who are already struggling.
- Our StreetLegal partnership with Clan Childlaw ensures young people get reliable, free legal advice when they need it.
- Through StreetChange, people we support can raise funds to help them achieve their goals.
- Our Period Friendly Points are place where women experiencing homelessness can access free sanitary and other products to use during their period.
- Through our Peer Support Programme people with lived experience of homelessness are able to offer support to others.
- Through our Digital Inclusion Programme we are making it easier for people to access computers and navigate online processes.