We enable life off the street for people in Edinburgh who face extremely difficult circumstances.
Our work and relationships are underpinned by the following values:
Compassion & Hope
- We welcome and respond with kindness, care and support, no matter how extreme someone’s needs or circumstances.
Humanity & Equality
- We are committed to making it easy for people to access the support they need and are entitled to, regardless of their history or the barriers they face.
Choice & Control
- We work alongside people so they can build their independence and regain choice and control in all areas of their life.
Dignity & Respect
- From the start we build relationships based on respect and trust. Each person’s journey is different and asks for our understanding, not our judgement.
Collaboration & Connection
- We actively build connections and work with a wide range of people and organisations so that people can get the best possible support.